November and December account for 26% of marriage proposals. With the start of the new year, we thought we would round up some of 2013 hottest wedding trends. Of course, make sure you follow us on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/WindyCityWeddingShow for great tips and ideas!
1. Food Trucks - Not only is it cool and different, but it's also convenient! Imagine providing your guests with an ice cream truck or a gourmet hot dog truck for a late night snack!
2. Non-White Wedding Dress - Depending on your style, you can have a complete dress in your choosen color. Or, if you prefer accent your dress with a colored bow, flowers, lace, strips, etc.
3. Lounges - Couples are ditching the cocktail tables and opting for reception lounges to match the style of their wedding.
4. Let it down - Loose and flowing is the trend for hair in 2013.
5. Vintage - 1920's, 1930's, and 1940's glamour will be a hot trend in everything from decor to attire.
6. Mint Green - Pantone anounced that Emerald was the color of the year for 2013, but any shade of green will be popular.
For see all the latest in the bridal industry make sure to attend a Windy City Wedding Show! www.windycityweddingshow.com